My freezer has been a popsicle-making machine in the past couple weeks. I’ve tried many flavour combinations but these mango guava popsicles have been a winner! I’m someone who will eat a huge bowl of frozen mangoes straight up so I made sure to load these popsicles up with plenty of mango chunks. The slightly tart guava balances out the sweetness of the mango.
If you live in a place where you can find fresh pink-fleshed guava readily available, then these mango guava popsicles will probably taste even more amazing (also tell me where so I can move there)! For mine, I just used a guava nectar from Del Monte and you can probably also find guava juice from different brands at an Asian grocer.
These popsicles are so ridiculously simple (literally 3 ingredients) to make that I feel like a fraud for even posting a “recipe” for them. I just needed an excuse to share the photos and everyone should make them like, right now!Print
These mango guava popsicles are the perfect flavour combination loaded with mango chunks and a they’re a refreshing frozen treat in the summer heat.
250 ml guava nectar/juice (or fresh pink-fleshed guava)
100g full-fat greek yogurt
200 g mangoes (fresh or frozen), roughly cut into small chunks
- In a blender, blend together guava nectar and yogurt until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds halfway with the guava mixture.
- Drop about 10-15 mango chunks (or as many can fit loosely) into each popsicle mold.
- Top off each popsicle mold with the guava mixture until filled to the top.
- Replace popsicle mold cover or cover with aluminum foil.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each popsicle, leaving about 3-4 cm of stick at the top.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, run the popsicle mold under hot water for about 10 seconds on each side.
- Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy!
- Transfer the rest of the popsicles into a freezer bag and return to the freezer to keep for up to 3 months.
Keywords: frozen desserts, mango guava popsicles
Pin it for later:
Not what you were looking for? See the rest of my recipes!